Monday, January 2, 2012

One Semester Down... On to the rest!!

I know this is a little late but I finished my first semester at Murray State on December 9th. I had a lot of fun especially the last couple of weeks. It definately was different and I've learned alot about people. Some days were rough but I survived. I had all As and Bs. I am very pleased with my grades for the semester.
I also was actived into Sigma Alpha. My Big is Kaitlan Dinges and my twin is Chris Porter. I also have a niece Jen Axton. They are so mych fun to be around. I have spent a lot of time hanging out with them and  my big's roommate! I love all of the sisters and have a blast everytime Im around them.
I am moving rooms but I haven't gotten my new roommate yet. I am still waiting. I moved into my new room before I left. It was weird having the room all to my self. I am excited to be at home but I'm ready to go back and have alot more fun with my Murray family! Happy New Years... Its time to make the most of 2012!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment