Monday, February 27, 2012

My Career Path

I have chosen to attend college in pursuance of a degree in Agricultural Education. Going through high school and talking  with my advisors I realized more and more that I wanted to be a part of something so great. I have always wanted to be a teacher, but growing up the subjects have varied from kindergarden to middle school science, and now to Agriculture. I realize how luck I am to have been a part of such a great organization and how much my advisors really, truely helped me. In a way, my pursuing a degree in Agriculture is sort of a thanks, but it is also my true passion, to teach others about where their clothes, food, and many parts of the everyday things in their life come from.
Thank you to My ag teachers and advisors... I would have never chosen this path if you had not shown me how awesome it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment