Wednesday, November 7, 2012

School is Going.... At Full Swing

This semester has definitely been a crazy, hectic, fun one for sure! I have loved every minute of this semester. Sigma Alpha is going great, I get to hang out with all of my sisters and friends, I have a job on campus that is fun and I actually don't mind going to, even if it is early. My classes are going good, some of them are challenging but I am working hard and putting in 110% effort to everything that I am doing. My schedule can be crazy some weeks (actually most weeks) but I manage to survive. My week ends on Thursday, so I get a nice relaxing weekend to hang out with friends, go out, go home or do whatever I feel like doing. I am definitely ready for a break though! I think everyone is... Thanksgiving break is fast approaching which means the semester is coming to an end quickly. I can't wait to see what next semester has in store for me. I will be ready to attack it head on and make the best out of everything that it has in store for me. I Love college!!, to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment